Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Black Hat Society

Yep, I'm on unofficial member.
(meaning: I don't pay membership to ANY group!)
Matter of fact, I'm an unofficial member of the "Red Hat's" too.
That's another story though.

Anyway, I've done some searching lately on this 'black hat' thingy..and found that there are groups forming and formed called "The Black Hat Society"..I think it's a HOOT!
I should start one!

(hahaha I'd be run out of town, I live in a small southern backwoods town consisting primarily of devout southern baptists..you think a black hat society would go over well here?)

I've seen a few of these "Black Hat Society" groups are for women over the age of 40, that's cool. I'll have to think about starting one of those up, seriously.

Matter of fact, I think I've made a decision to start wearing the 'odd' witchy clothes. Now, I don't mean the 'new age' goth clothes..oh no. I'm talking more along the lines of the swishy sheer type fabric like Endora wore!

(those type of clothes look so much more cool when you swing your arms up in the midst of a spell!)

So here's to all the Crones out there..wear the 'hats'
(and they don't HAVE to be black either!)
and wear the swishy clothes
(they are loose too!) 
make people wonder about you! It'll make life so much more interesting!
( and maybe make others a little bit..skeered)

Ohh what fun!!
(I love making people wonder about me..and skeered!)

Have a great day!

The Crone of Skeered People
Sage

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Just be careful with the candles and those swishy clothes. You've already lit yourself on fire once!

Sage said...

NO KIDDIN!

They ALL live at my house!!

They ALL live at my house!!