Monday, January 23, 2012

Messages from the Great Beyond

Ahh well, the process has begun. I'm assuming it has begun for him too since he's searching apartments, houses and mobile homes to rent.
Today, I transferred a few things of mine, and a few things of his. Tonight, I've gone through the movies and tomorrow, I'll pick another area...the process has begun.

I really thought I'd never have to do this shit again. Sometimes the twists and turns in life can leave you reeling with decisions and actions that you never considered. I'm here to tell you, always expect the unexpected. Never assume it's all 'ok' or 'the same'. 

But..all that is not what this post is about. It's about messages. Messages sent to you from wherever..for you to hear and heed. Whether you do or not is the question.

I heard a few things in the past few days that ..I think are very...uhmm..true? thoughtful? enlightening?
You decide.

Some of you are going to think I'm crazy, but that's ok...I admit it freely.
I truly believe that 'things' or messages come to you when needed, via whatever method is best suited at the time.  With that thought in mind, read on.

Many of you are very aware I sleep with the tv on at night, usually putting it on a movie type channel or something. This past Saturday night, I fell asleep before I could change the channel to an 'all movie channel so Sunday morning, I woke to preaching.
ACK!!!!
Now you all know ..I don't do preachers, but I think the message I woke hearing was meant for me to hear.

That message was (and I'm paraphrasing for the most part) "instead of worrying about a problem, pray through a problem."
(there was more of course, he was talking about 'not being able to pay bills or get a job and so on and so on, but then said..don't worry over it...pray through it"..you get the drift) He repeated it several times actually..I kept hearing it over and over again. Ok..ok..I hear ya!
We all know prayer, meditation and magical workings are all the same thing. So I can deal with this message coming to me. Yep..sure can.

Then today..while in slow mode,  I decided to watch tv (or at least have it on for background noise as I did other things)..I scanned the channels, seeing nothing I wanted to watch. Even the movie I decided on, wasn't really something I necessarily wanted to see,  it had already started 30 minutes before..but I turned it on anyway. The movie was "Eat Pray Love" with Julia Roberts. Based on the book by Elizabeth Gilbert: Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia.

As the movie ran, I payed attention once in a while, surfed the web some of the time, puttered at other times. (I saw enough of it, that I put it on my 'will have to watch the whole thing some day list'..)

Either way, again..a message came to me. This was at a moment when I wasn't really watching instead I was doing something else, and for some reason paused in the process and looked up at the tv. I did this two separate times..
Here is what I heard:
The first was:  "Balance is not letting anyone love you less than you love yourself."

The second:   "In the end, I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you."



Without a doubt, I believe all three of these things in the past few days were meant for me to hear. They spoke volumes and rang a tone of truth for me.
I understand the workings of the 'greater spirit' of life and truly believe we get messages, notes or information from all different sources, most just choose to ignore them. I will not ignore them. The last item.."the Physics of the Quest" say it pretty good if you ask me. It almost needed to come first, but then if it had, I may have ignored it.


Pay attention, listen for the messages. They could bring you peace, understanding or at least a soul revealing change. Pay attention. 

The Crone of Messengers


Sage

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Definitely watch all of "Eat, Pray, Love." It's very good. I think it's on Netflix, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's how I saw it. I'd like to read the book one day as well.

Sage said...

I may just have to look it up on Netflix today!

They ALL live at my house!!

They ALL live at my house!!